- The most significant feature of the Property Trust is separating legal ownership from its equitable or beneficial ownership and appears encumbered.
- Holding a title in the name of a trust will help protect your privacy/ anonymity and it may be an excellent tool for confusing potential creditors.
- To manage the rental income and supervise the quick rent/assessment consequently and efficiently.
- Maintaining the Family House by setting up a “Heritage Home” in the name of Trustee to avoid dispute or any misunderstanding among the beneficiaries.
- To distribute accordingly following the Trust Deed.